Register for DRS Town Hall Meetings
The DRS Executive Board is hosting Town Hall meetings in early 2021. Each meeting will explore a core topic for the DRS: PhD research, future conferences, design research leadership, publishing, and DRS Special Interest Groups (SIGs). The Town Halls are an opportunity to get to know the new DRS leadership, meet other members, and get involved with the Society. You might also boost your design research know-how in the process! All events are free and also open to non-members, but registration is required.
- Next Generations: Connecting the DRS PhD Research Community, 14 January
- Designing DRS Conferences of the Future, 28 January
- Developing a Design Research Leadership Pipeline, 11 February
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Publishing Your Design Research but were Afraid to Ask, 26 February
- Special Interest Groups of the DRS: A User Guide, 11 March