ARCH College of Design & Business in Jaipur is hosting the Fashion Colloquium 2020- an International Research Conference from 26th-30th January 2020.
Fashion Colloquia 2020 is the launch of Third series of Fashion Colloquia recognizing the importance of a ‘Responsible’ future. The Fashion Colloquia series originated through a core network of 4 institutions and involvement in the four big 'Fashion weeks' across the globe. These Institutions were the London College of Fashion - University of the Arts, London, Domus Academy - Milan, Institute Francais de la Mode - Paris and Parsons, The New School for Design, School of Fashion, New York.
Fashion Colloquia 2020 would attract rich variety of contributions from a broad selection of people - from academia, media and practice – and utilize contributions for uploading to a newly established international repository for fashion.
Heritage... Stories of Change... Our Shared Future! (https://www.archedu.org/theme.html)
- Myth to Meaning – Narratives Towards Sustainable Futures.
- Disruption & Innovation – Academics & Industry.
- New Technologies & New Paradigms - Stories of Transformation
- Change Makers - New Fashion Business Models
- Fashion Governance in a Local Context
Submit an abstract for research paper & poster:
- All the abstracts must have a title and a word count of about 500 words, & should be written in English & submitted in Microsoft word file format only.
- Provide 5-7 keywords that closely reflect the content of the abstract.
- Please indicate the relevant sub-theme in the subject and include the background purpose, methods and conclusions.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and will be notified upon acceptance.
- Please include all contact information (Name of the author, affiliation, email address, phone number).
- In case of multiple authors, please indicate the corresponding authors.
- Entrants may be academicians, students or researchers from the industry.
- If you are an MA or PhD student, please indicate this.