Call for Conference Reports
The DRS Online promotes design research community activities. We post news about DRS-related activities and our pick of design research headlines from around the world. We also maintain an international Events Calendar and Jobs & Opportunities Board.
We want you to get involved! We’re looking for reports from major design research conferences and events around the world. This opportunity is open for conference attendees or organisers, writing about an event that happened within the last 2 months.
Reports should be:
- Short – Up to 400 words
- Informative – Introduce the conference, sub-field, organisers, venue, etc.
- Critical – Take a position and explain what was exciting, new, challenging, etc.
- Visual – Include several high-quality images that you have permission to use
- Easy to read – Write in a clear, relaxed academic tone
- Original – New content, developed just for the DRS Online
If you’re interested, submit a brief proposal though our online form. The DRS Communications Team will review your proposal and then reach-out with news and feedback. We offer 40 GBP for accepted conference reports.
Visit our Contact page for information about posting other news, events, conference calls, jobs or opportunities on our website.